Electric Vehicle (EV) Market Size to Reach USD 917.70 Billion in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Rising government investments in the development of charging infrastructure and significant advancements in charging technologies are key factors driving market revenue growth The global Electric Vehicle (EV) market size is expected to […]
Rising government investments in the development of charging infrastructure and significant advancements in charging technologies are key factors driving market revenue growth
The global Electric Vehicle (EV) market size is expected to reach USD 917.70 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 20.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Supportive government policies and regulations, rising environmental concerns, decreasing prices of batteries, and advancements in charging technologies are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth. Technological advancements have brought down the overall cost of Electric Vehicles (EVs) and various battery producers are specializing in offering excessive-capacity batteries and lowering battery prices to develop cost-efficient and high-performance electric mobility.
Governments are investing in charging infrastructures both through direct investments for public charging stations or by offering subsidies for private charging stations at houses and workplaces. In addition, offering attractive incentives and policies such as subsidy, lower registration fees, and free EV charging infrastructure at most charging stations to promote sales of EVs are factors expected to support market growth. Besides, exemption of road tax, purchase tax, and import duties, depending on the different subsidies, are encouraging automobile producers to increase EV production.
Download Report Sample PDF – https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4548
Automotive manufacturers are responding well to the ever-changing market trends. Manufacturing and capacity at a number of EV production plants is expected to increase owing to the presence of supportive government policies. Utilities and power companies are also increasing investment in the development of EV charging infrastructure, which further supports market growth.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Commercial vehicle segment revenue is expected to register significantly steady growth rate over the forecast period. Governments in countries around the world are focusing on electrification of commercial vehicles to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, which is expected to positively impact market revenue growth.
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) segment revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period. PHEVs can be recharged from domestic electric power sources, use roughly 30–40 percent of petroleum compared to other ICE vehicles, and carbon emissions are substantially lower than regular vehicles.
- RND offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, request for custom research report
- The Electric Vehicle (EV) market in Asia Pacific is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Rising disposable income, increasing air pollution rate in countries such as China, and India, and technological advancements in charging infrastructure are key factors expected to drive demand for EVs in this region. Also, rising investment in R&D by market players to develop and introduce more innovative electric charging technologies is expected to drive market growth.
- Companies in global market report include Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft, BYD Company Limited, Daimler AG, Energica Motor Company S.p.A, Ford Motor Company, General Motors Company, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd, Tesla, Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation, and Volkswagen AG.
- In March 2021, Volvo announced the launch of its new C40 Rechargeable model. According to company, the vehicle is primarily designed as an electric car and its features are the same as the XC60 model.
To Identify The Key Trends In The Industry, Research Study At https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electric-vehicle-ev-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Electric Vehicle (EV) market based on vehicle type, battery type, propulsion, and region:
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Nickel-Metal Hydride
- Propulsion Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)